Keep the "Bitches" Out: 5 Women to Exclude From Your Sister Circle

Ladies, I am coming off a a fantastic week of sisterly love and bonding. There is absolutely nothing more empowering, cleansing, and filled with gut-wrenching, cheek pounding laughter than spending time with positive, loving, kind affirming women.
Impromptu sister circles form among like-minded women

Sister circles are important to your personal development. Every woman should be able to experience a sister circle that loves her, supports her, and speaks truth so she can grow and progress as a woman.  The women in your sister circle should be loving, kind and not judgmental.  The women in your sister circle do not have to be your best friends. They do not even have to be women that you have known for a long period of time.  In fact, one of the most powerful sister circle experiences a woman can have is with women you have just met.

The sister circle is the place where I can sit down and simply say, "Girl" and everyone in the circle knows what I mean. It is a circle filled with truth, love, and acceptance. No one in the sister circle is envious, competitive or armed with insult.  We are all there for a single reason. The love and support of women.  I can share my victories without jealousy and my failures without judgement. When I walk away from my sister circle, I am rejuvenated.

However, in order for a sister circle to function properly you need to guard it from negative energy and influences.  Ladies, I'm gonna say it the only way I now how - keep those nasty, gossipy, competitive, evil, slick-talking "bitches" out of your sister circle.   So here are five women to exclude and include in your sister circle experience.



Exclude: The "real bitch" who will tell you the truth about you even if it hurts.
Include:  The woman who will share the truth about her so it might help you.

Exclude: The "bad bitch" who says women and men are intimidated by her success.
Include: The woman who has achieved greatness in her own right and wants others to achieve theirs.

Exclude: The "loner bitch" who says she doesn't mess with a lot of woman because THEY are petty Include: The woman who appreciates the love and energy of a group of women though she may have a small inner circle

Exclude: "Bitches with Attitude" who are combative and always challenge the opinions of others
Include:   Women who know how to respect the opinion of others while expressing a difference

Exclude: "THAT Bitch" who has the perfect relationship, perfect children, perfect life. 
Include:  Real women who are thankful for the blessings and share the struggles


Believe me! The above "bitches" are real terms that I have heard women call themselves in an effort to stake a position among the group.  In general a sister circle should exclude all "bitches".  Though many of us may at some point consider ourselves a "bad bitch", "real bitch" or "THAT bitch" the sister circle is not place for the alpha expression. It is a place of love, support, and encouragement and I , for one, am so glad I can find it anywhere I go. Can you?








No comments:

Post a Comment